The most famous program can be described in two words: "action" and "speed". Two dolphins welcome you with a handshake, a kiss, and let you give them one. Then, they take you for a ride while you hold on their fins. You will feel the strength of your new friends while they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet in the thrilling foot-push. It is "the experience of a lifetime!"
- Foot Push
- Dorsal Tow
- Hand target
In this complete program you will enjoy interacting with sea lions and manatees!
09:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM
Duration of program: 15 min Briefing and 60 min in the water.
- 15 min Briefing and 60 min in the water.
- 30 minute interaction with manatees.
- 30 minute interaction with sea lions.
- Request your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 24 hours before the program) Additional $16 USD per companion.
- Buffet meal + 2 non alcoholic beverages during meal.
- Facilities: Lockers, showers, restrooms.
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Handshake, a Hug and kiss.
- Photos or any other extra cost service provided at the location.
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person)
- Transportation cost additional $15 USD per companion. (non-swimmer)
- Group size: limited to 8 people to ensure a very personal experience.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children must be accompanied by two paying adults.
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The use of life jacket's required in all water programs.Children must be over 4.6 ft to participate in the Sea Lion program.
- Children must be over 3.3 ft to participate in the Manatee program.
- Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation. They do pay the transportation fee in our locations including transportation services.
- For safety reasons 5 month and up- pregnant women can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Only in Encounter program women with less than 5 month pregnancy can participate with another adult as a companion and after signing the Responsibility Form.
- It is important to be ahead of time for your program. 30 minutes before would be enough.
- Bring towels and extra cash money for taxis, shopping, etc.
- Due to their security, pregnant women do not participate in any of our water programs.
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory.