Get ready for a day full of wonders and adventures that will start on a 45 minute scenic ferry ride through all the turquoise bluish shades of the Caribbean Sea, from Red Hook St. Thomas up to West End Tortola with a stop at Cruz Bay. You will arrive to our location andmeet our lovely dolphins that will make your dreams come true. Dolphin Royal Swim, the gem of our programs is best defined by the words action and speed as it is the most dynamic of all swim with dolphins programs.
Dolphin Discovery is located in a totally natural environment at Tortola, the largest of the British Virgin Islands. Kiss the dolphins, feel their strength as they push you by your feet until you fly out of the water, hold their dorsal fins for a smooth Dorsal Tow, play and dance with them. After your Dolphin program we will continue our day by taking our safari taxi to Sky World, home of one of the most beautiful vistas in all of the Caribbean. Next, passengers docking in Tortola will stop at Cane Garden Bay for a beach break where lunch is available at your cost and leisure. The Island tour will continue to Carrot Bay and Long Bay enjoying the northern face of the island with a photo stop at the famous Bomba Shanck. Next you will arrive to West End for your ferry transportation back to St. Thomas.
Full day, swim with dolphins: 15 min briefing and 40 min in the water.
- Foot Push
- Dorsal Tow
- Free Time with Dolphins
This tour includes Dolphin Royal Swim program with the famous Foot Push, where you will feel all the strength of your dolphin friends while they take you for a ride pushing your feet and raising you up through the water surface. You will feel like you are flying!
- Scenic Sea Island Tour
- Land Island Tour
- Beach Break
- Round sea trip, ferry from St. Thomas to Tortola.
- Share transportation by taxi around the Island.
- Island tour in Tortola.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- Minimum two people.
- In Tortola, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- Very important: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Tortola, in the British Virgin Islands.
- Ferry’s departure from Red Hook St. Thomas.
- Ferry’s stop and departure from Cruz Bay St. John.
- Ferry’s arrival to West End Tortola BVI and taxi drive.
- Taxi from Ferry pier at West End up to Dolphin Discovery at Road Town.
- Dolphin Royal Swim program.
- Drive to Downtown and Tortola Capital : Road Town and the tour of the Island.
- Drive to West End, through Carrot Bay, Apple Bay, Long Bay while sightseeing bays and nearby islands like Jost Van Dike, St. Thomas.
- Check out at West End, return to Cruz Bay St. John or Hook St. Thomas.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed in any of our aquatic programs.
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children must be accompanied by two paying adults.
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).