In the most beautiful pristine beach with the greatest turquoise blue Carebbean Sea waters of Cozumel you can really enjoy a peacefull day lying down the sun, eating teastie food from our plenty buffet and the vast drink menue.
Have a blast with family and friends at Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park and spend as much time as you want at this one-of-a-kind place. Relax on the beach, swim in the sea and get loose in the new water park with Buccaneer’s Bay kids’ activities pool including a pirate ship,water cannons and slides; Oasis Island Pool and 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides.
- Round Trip transportation in Cozumel.
- A la carte food, shot drinks (not allowed for safety).
- Entrance to Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park.
- Access to top-notch facilities including beach chairs.
- Entrance to the Brand New Water Park Including: Buccaneer’s Bay Kids’ Area with a lagoon-pool and activities including a pirate ship, water canons, water sprays & animal slides.
- Underwater Mayan City.
- Organized games.
- Kayaks, paddle boats, hobie carts.
- Playa Mia requires, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverage.
- All children 12 years of age or younger and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian who must remain in the water within arm’s reach of the child or non-swimmer at all times.
- Height and weight restrictions for the Buccaneer’s Bay Water Toys:
- Maximum Height - 1.2 meters or 3 feet 11 inches.
- Maximum weight - 60 kilograms or 132 pounds.
- Height and weight restrictions for the Twin Twister Waterslides.
- Minimum Height - 1 meters or 3 feet 3 inches.
- Maximum weight - 113 kilograms or 250 pound.
- We recommend that guests bring comfortable beach clothes, comfortable shoes, swimming suit, towel, hat, sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cash or credit card (visa, master card and Amex are accepted) for shopping.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- Eyeglasses are not permitted. In cases of absolute necessity, non-breakable lenses and frames may be permitted.
- Guests with any respiratory or cardiac problems, back or neck injuries, asthma, diabetes or epilepsy are not allowed to use the Floating Park.
- Visitors are obliged to use appropriate bathing suit that are free of rivets, zippers or other metallic accessories that may scratch the surface of the Floating Park.