This is the most exciting program to meet the most incredible creatures of the planet! Live an hour diving with dolphins in the turquoise shallow waters of Chankanaab Park, Cozumel, surrounded by a natural environment. The first part of your program starts with a dive that will help you become comfortable with the scuba equipment as well as give you the chance to practice basic diving skills you will be using.
After this, the actual dive will be at around 25 feet deep, where you will have the experience of a lifetime being as close to dolphins as you ever imagined, petting, giving and receiving a kiss and holding in your arms one of these beautiful animals, besides you will admire their abilities like the barrel roll all around the participants, the presentation of their favorite song and free jumps.
After your incredible Dive with dolphins you will be able to enjoy Dolphin Discovery Cozumel facilities, the Chankanaab National Park and Cozumel downtown, a great shopping spot.
Free Sea Lions show!
Dolphin Discovery location at Chankanaab Park is open at 9:00 am.
Lunes, Martes, Miércoles, Jueves, Viernes, Sábado
Schedule : Mo, Th, Sa
Time : 12:00 PM
Orientation begins at 12:OO PM. Swim/dive begins at 02:00 PM.
- Dive Equipment.
- If you participate on the Dolphin Dive program is Cozumel, Chankanaab National Park entrance is included.
- Certified Instructor.
- Diving Theory.
- Free sea lions show.
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included)
- Meals in Dolphin Discovery Cozumel facilities.
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park.
- Beverages in Dolphin Discovery Cozumel facilities.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins in Cozumel.
- Other activities in Cozumel.
- 16 years old is the Minimum age to participate.
- Wet suit upon availability with additional charge.
- Beginners and Master divers can participate in the program.
- Chankanaab admission rate for companions or without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids (from 3-11 y.o.).
- The Chankanaab Park is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- If you get to the Mexican Island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is CST- Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT-6 hours) during winter and CDT – Central Daylight Time during summer (UTC/GMT- 5 hours ).
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- Please specify your level of expertise to accommodate the program to your needs.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed in any of our aquatic programs.
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory.
- Children under 16 years old may not participate in this program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.